Non Military Proxy Marriage

Proxy Marrriage for Non Military Couples

S&B Inc., the most experienced facilitator of Legal Proxy Marriages announces their new USA Single Proxy Marriage in  the state of Kansas. This service is for both US and Foreign Civilians.

For the Kansas Proxy Marriage only ONE of the parties has to travel to Kansas for a minimum of 4 days. The Legal Marriage Certificate is recognized by every state, all branches of the Military, and most countries of the world.

Who Can Use This Service?

US Citizens who want to marry a Foreign National

Incarcerated Citizens – The party who will travel to Kansas can be from the USA or a Foreign Country

Retired Military who want to marry a Foreign Resident

Two Foreign Residents who face difficulties getting married in their country

Same Sex Couples from the USA or a Foreign Country

Civilian Contractors who want to marry a Foreign Resident

If you are not sure if this service will work for your specific situation, contact us today.

Sam will discuss with you your situation, and determine  which Proxy Marriage is most suitable for your specific situation.


Get in touch for any queries you may have

Contact Sam Now!

Our mission is to change lives and bring happiness and peace of mind to all of the couples who we serve. We promise to listen patiently to you in order to understand your specific situation, and then come up with an “action plan” that works for both of you. We also feel that it is very important to give back to the brave men and women who serve our country. A portion of every marriage we help to arrange is donated to the Wounded Warriors Foundation.

Contact Marriage by Proxy

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

S & B Inc.

Call Now Button