Proxy Marriage for Non US Citizens

Foreign Citizens

S&B Professional Services, Inc. arranges legal marriages between U.S. citizens and foreign nationals.

According to U.S. Immigration Law a proxy marriage is considered valid if the marriage took place in a state where proxy marriages are legal and subsequently consummated.

An unconsummated proxy marriage is not considered valid according to Immigration Law, but the party who is the U.S. citizen may submit the U.S. marriage certificate in application for the K-1 Fiancée Visa. This would show “serious intent” and can possibly reduce the waiting time. There is a requirement that before you can apply for a K-1 Fiancée Visa that you have met your fiancée at least one time in the past two years.

After the proxy marriage is consummated you can then apply for a K-3 Spousal Visa which has a much higher priority than the K-1 Fiancée Visa and can greatly reduce the waiting time.

We are not immigration attorneys and cannot give legal advice. Before you proceed with any immigration matter you should first consult with an immigration attorney.

For more information on the laws concerning foreign resident proxy marriage with foreign nationals, please visit our U.S. Immigration Law section.

If you are a U.S. citizen and want to marry a resident of a foreign country, please contact us today for information about our Kansas Proxy Marriages.

Legal Proxy Marriage for Foreign Citizens

If you and your fiancée reside in a country where it is very difficult or impossible to obtain a legal civil marriage certificate, please call us at: 1-571-406-4534 for more information.

We can also arrange a legal U.S. civil marriage by proxy when one person resides in one country and the fiancée resides in a different country.

If one of the parties is able to travel to the state of Kansas for a minimum of 4 days, you can choose our legal single proxy marriage in Kansas.

If you are a non-U.S. resident and will need to submit the U.S. Marriage Certificate to any foreign government office you will need to order an Apostille Certificate. This is a certificate from the Secretary of State of Montana which certifies that the Montana Marriage Certificate is valid and authentic. It will take approximately 10 days to receive this additional certificate.

For more information about the Apostille Certificate, please contact us today!


Get in touch for any queries you may have

Contact Sam Now!

Our mission is to change lives and bring happiness and peace of mind to all of the couples who we serve. We promise to listen patiently to you in order to understand your specific situation, and then come up with an “action plan” that works for both of you. We also feel that it is very important to give back to the brave men and women who serve our country. A portion of every marriage we help to arrange is donated to the Wounded Warriors Foundation.

Contact Marriage by Proxy

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

S & B Inc.

Call Now Button